We are proud to be your Livescan/Fingerprinting experts throughout Baltimore County
(Timonium, Hunt Valley, Sparks, Hereford, Parkton, Towson) and the surrounding
Offering easy access and plenty of parking at our 14804 York Road facility conveniently
located just north of Hunt Valley. We are just ¼ mile south of the famous Milton Inn at
the corner of York & Quaker Bottom Roads next to the Sparks Post Office.
Here at Special Response Corporation, we strive to give you the best in customer
service and reliability as a CJIS-authorized private provider for secure Maryland
Livescan fingerprint services in Baltimore (Sparks) Maryland.
In the Baltimore County and surrounding areas, we provide livescan for state and FBI
background checks. We’ll show you why people always choose Special Response
Corporation for Livescan services.
We also can “ink & roll” the original fingerprinting service if fingerprint cards are needed
for out-of-state fingerprinting requirements.
If you have any questions regarding livescan or ink fingerprinting, we’re here to help
you. Contact us with any questions or concerns 410-785-1212 ext 101 or 443-589-8911
Appointments times are available online below or calling to the office Monday thru
Friday for an appointment.
Appointment times available are 10:00 am – 11:30 am and 4:00pm – 5:30pm (1600-
1730 military) Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays.
At this time, Applicants only – No non-applicants and/or children please.
We accept cash, or credit card only – no personal checks are accepted.
Please bring a gov’t Photo ID and Facial masks are currently required to enter the
*(as long as Pandemic- Covid-19 protocols are in effect)
What do I need to bring with me?
- You will need a current, government-issued, photo ID.
- Authorization number from the employer
We accept the following forms of photo identification:
- A current State-issued Driver’s License
- State or local Government Issued photo-ID
- US passport
- Certificate of U.S. citizenship or naturalization
- Alien registration card
- U.S. Military Identification card
- You will need to bring any information required of you by the requesting agency, including the agency’s Authorization and ORI numbers, and the reason you’re being fingerprinted. This helps to ensure your background check is submitted without error.
- Please fill out the DPSCS/CJIS Livescan Pre-registration Application, print, and submit at the time of your appointment. For Faster service, you may email the form prior to appointment to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to 443-589-7878.