We’re proud of the reputation we have throughout Baltimore County (Timonium, Hunt Valley, Sparks, Hereford, Parkton, Towson) and the surrounding areas.
Offering easy access and plenty of parking at our 14804 York Road facility conveniently located just north of Hunt Valley. We are just ¼ mile south of the famous Milton Inn at the corner of York & Quaker Bottom Roads.
A CJIS-authorized provider of secure Maryland Livescan fingerprint services in Baltimore (Sparks) Maryland.
In the Greater Baltimore and surrounding areas, we cover livescan fingerprinting (Mobile on site livescan for 10 or more people), for state and FBI background checks. We’ll show you why people always choose Special Response Corporation for Livescan, Notary, & Passport ID Photograph Services. We also can “ink & roll” we have in stock blank FBI “blue” cards if needed.
Do you have any questions regarding livescan or ink fingerprinting? We’re here to help you out! Contact us with any questions or concerns! Open 6 days a week! 410-785-1212 extension 121,101 or 107.
Here at Special Response Corporation, we strive to give you the best in customer service and reliability.
Call us 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Monday thru Friday for an appointment – extension 121 or 107.
Walk-ins are welcome 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays.
Saturdays are available 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM by appointment only.
Applicants only – No minors, non-applicants and/or children please. We accept cash, money order or credit card only – no personal checks are accepted.
What do I need to bring with me?
- You will need a current, Government-issued, photo ID.
- Authorization number from the employer
We accept the following forms of photo identification:
- A current State issued Driver’s License
- State or local Government Issued photo-ID
- US passport
- Certificate of U.S. citizenship or naturalization
- Alien registration card
- U.S. Military Identification card
- You will need to bring any information required of you by the requesting agency, including the agency’s Authorization and ORI numbers, and the reason you’re being fingerprinted. This helps to ensure your background check is submitted without error.
- Please fill out the DPSCS/CJIS Livescan Pre-registration Application, print, and submit at the time of your appointment. Or fax ahead for faster service 410-785-9025 fax.